My love for holiday decor is starting to get out of hand on Pinterest. I love finding cute holiday things that I can eventually put into....wait for it....OUR house. That's right. I think before anything else, I will be unpacking my autumn decor and finding a new home for each item at casa de la Boggs :) I'm bummed that Greg's house doesn't have a fireplace though, since half of my holiday decorations are meant for mantles. I guess some shelves mounted on the walls will have the same effect.
As of today, we are officially ONE month away from our wedding. The countdown has begun! I can't believe it's getting so close. I'm really excited, partially cause I can't wait for everyone to see all the things I've been planning over the past few months. I love my decorations. I think they have just the right amount of "autumn" without being over the top. It'll be the perfect way to kick off the fall season :) Ahh, I can't wait!!
So, in support of the changing season, here are a few things I love...
I have been eyeing these lanterns in the Pottery Barn catalogs for years, but at prices ranging from $29.00 for the smallest one, and $99.00 for the large, my wallet just couldn't do it. BUT, this year a good friend of mine told me Garden Ridge sells some (and they look identical!). So, I bought one of each size, and paid roughly $55 for all three!
And look what else I just found on the Pottery Barn website! Love it!
I think Jack needs this...haha
I really like white pumpkins. Hopefully these will make an appearance at the wedding!
Oooo! I may be wrapping Christmas gifts in burlap this year :)
Hope everyone enjoys the cool weather while it's here. Looks like it's back into the 80's by this weekend...





No comments:
Post a Comment